Thursday 12 July 2012

It's ok to be selfish with your Savior

I know I know! I know what you're thinking. "Selfish? Aren't you supposed to SHARE your Savior? Share Christ's love? What is she saying?" Just hear me out. Christ's command before He ascended into heaven was to go into all the world and preach the gospel. What I'm talking about now is experiencing Him on your own. I have been a Christian since I can remember however, there comes a point where it becomes your own and you have to realize that Christ died for YOU. This is a relationship for YOU and Christ to share. So that being said, I wanted to share with you that I am IN LOVE with Him. SO in love! And tonight He gave me a BEAUTIFUL sunset to rock out to worship music to. The most beautiful moment was when I realized that I can't live without Him. It's all because of Jesus I'm alive!!! ...I just thought I'd share...:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR HEART! The Lord has blessed us with a wonderful daughter. We pray that you remain faithfully in love with your Savior; ever looking forward to the day that you see Him face to face.

    ReplyDelete